1. Do Opening A.
2. Index fingers move away from you over the little-finger loop, then move toward you under intervening strings
and hook up the near thumb string from the near side.
3. Release thumbs.
4. Thumbs move into lower index-finger loops from above, then move under the little finger loop and pick up the far little-finger string.
5. Thumbs hook down the upper near index-finger string. The thumb loop drops naturally.
6. Thumbs hook down near little-finger strings, then pick them using the nail side and bring them toward you through the loop.
7. Thumbs pick up the transverse string.
8. Release index-fingers.
References: j2, j4, j8, e1, w1, w5