A long loop is required.
1. Do Position 1 and hang palm strings on middle fingers.
2. The right index finger picks up the left palm string between the left thumb and middle finger.
3. The left index finger picks up the right palm string through the right
4. The right ring finger picks up the left palm string between the left middle and little fingers.
5. The left ring finger picks up the right palm string through the right ring-finger loop.
6. All non-thumb fingers move into the thumb loop from above and pick up the near thumb string. Release thumbs.
7. Thumbs move over the near strings running from the back of each hand,then move under intervening strings
and pick up the far string running between the backs of the hands.
8. Remove the loops on the backs of the hands. You have Siberian House.
9. Release index fingers, and the roof is blown away.
The roof is blown away.
10. Release middle fingers, and the house is rebuilt.
11. Release ring fingers, the house is broken and two kids are running away.
Two kids running away
References: j2, j4, w1, w3, w6
If you start with Opening A and do Steps 6-8, you have a One-story house version which is broken by releasing index fingers.
(References: j1, j4, j9, e1, e3, w1, w3)